Form Factor Audio Wombat 4-String Bass Pyrographic Custom Graphic
The term Pyrography means “writing with fire”, from the Greek pur (fire) and graphos (writing).
It can be practiced using specialized modern pyrography tools,
“Pyrography dates from the 17th century and reached its highest standard in the 19th century.
In its crude form it is pokerwork. One of the kind, just arrived
DUAL TRUSS ROD SYSTEM
All Form Factor instruments utilize Dual Truss Rods made from Titanium to maintain neck stiffness, stability and reduce weight. There are a lot of basses on the market with a tendency to have weak neck binding structures due to high string tensions. For this reason, two Titanium rods are applied to all bass guitars. TUSQ NUT The nut is one of the most important parts of the bass that influences the performance, playability, and tone of the instrument. Depending on the quality of the material, the nut can either improve or degrade the sound. Although the TUSQ nut is more costly and harder to work with, it is considered to deliver more balanced, clearer and smoother tones than brass, corian or other materials.
ACCURATE AND STABLE TUNING
These bass comes with Hipshot tuners. Developed with accurate gear ratios, the machine heads are very reliable in tuning. ELECTRONICS High-quality premium Bass Pickups by Howard Ulyate , MJ Hybrid, with split coils Parallel /Single coil/Series, Volume and Tone
Each bass comes with a Form Factor Audio Custom Light Weight Duralumin bridge, with Bell Bronze saddles and extra-hard tension saddle springs to eliminate annoying parasitic rattles/vibrations coming from other types of bridges.
• Body Material Light Alder
• Body Shape Wombat
• Body Finish Custom “Termite” Pyrography Art
• Pickup Ulyate MJ4 split coils
• No Load Volume pot, HARDWARE
• Bridge FFA Light Weight Duralumin w/ Bell Bronze Saddles 18mm
• Pickguard NONE
• Hardware Finish Black
• Control Knobs Custom wooden
• Tuning Machines Hipshot USA 3/8 Y-Key 2+2 configuration
• Neck Plate FFA Duralumin, Black
• Strings D’Addario
• Neck Material Hard Rock Maple
• Nut Width 38mm
• Fingerboard Material Hard Rock Maple
• Fingerboard Radius 16″
• Position Dots
• Number of Frets 21
• Truss Rod Dual Action, Double Titanium Reinforcement Rods
• Fret Size Extra Hard, Jumbo
• Scale Length 30″
• Nut Material TUSQ