NuX NAI-5 Optima Air Acoustic Simulator & IR Loader Pedal
See images for Impulse Response List!
NUX Optima Air is a dual-switch acoustic guitar simulator with a preamp for acoustic and electric guitar players. It simulates the acoustic guitar profiles with the best-optimized sound depending on your guitar and pickup type.
IR loader combined with a preamp which is equipped with 3-band EQ and Gain controls. And there is an additional one-knob-control Reverb effect. If you want to connect any effect pedal you can use the SEND/RETURN effect loop and add the Optima Air into the signal chain.
NUX Optima Air has a unique profile capture function, you can create your own acoustic guitar profile (IR file) by capturing your favorite acoustic guitar’s sound.
There is an XLR DI output for direct line/mixer connection, headphones output for silent play and auxiliary input to connect a music player to play along.
- Reverb: One Knob Reverb effect control. It adjusts the Dry/Wet and Decay parameters. Or you can turn it OFF by tweaking to 0
- IR Level: Adjusts the simulated signal (Impulse Response file) LEVEL
- Select (Push to Save): In manual mode, you can choose the IR file. And you can save your customized preset by pushing the knob
- Gain: Adjusts the signal input Gain level
- 3-Band EQ:
- Bass: Adjusts the low frequency level
- Middle: Adjusts the middle frequency level
- Treble: Adjusts the high frequency level
- IR Footswitch:
- Manual Mode: Engage/disengage the selected IR file. Acoustic guitar simulation ON/OFF
- Preset Mode: Bank DOWN
- Also, if you are editing a preset, you can push the IR footswitch to exit without saving
- AMP Footswitch:
- Manual Mode: Activates the pre-amp section. When you engage the AMP, you can use the Gain and the 3-band EQ
- Preset Mode: Bank UP
- Also, If you are editing a preset, while you changing the preset name you can push the AMP footswitch and move the cursor to the next selection area to choose a letter, number or symbol