AlBridge Parts SMMQ420 “MM Style” Quick Release version, 4-String Bridge for Sterling, OLP, and Overseas Basses
The AlBridge Parts SMMQ420 with Quick Release is a perfect direct replacement for Sterling, OLP and overseas made basses by Music Man. Install AlBridge on your Sterling by Music Man bass with absolutely no modifications whatsoever.
It can also be used as a replacement for Jazz Bass or Precision Bass with mounting hole alterations. Original Music Man basses might need minor mounting hole alterations, as well.
On the picture we have Sterling bridge for the comparison, not for sale. No Compatible with current basses (Ray34/35/HH, Ray24/25, and Short Scale)
· Available Finishes: Shiny Polished
Each Albridge parts bridge:
· High Density/Lightweight assembly with Low profile Barrel saddles made from solid Pure Bell Bronze with string saver grooves and anti-rust coating
· Durable and precise stainless steel height adjustment screws, carbon hardened metal springs and intonation screws.
· The strings mount at the front rear or thru body. Intonation and string height are individually adjustable.
· Included Mounting bridge screws (matching the bridge finish) and a set of allen wrenches.
No Compatible with current basses (Ray34/35/HH, Ray24/25, and Short Scale)