· Available Finishes: Satin Black
· Music Man® style bridge shape, made for Fender® basses.
· 17mm String Spacing.
· High Density/Lightweight assembly with Low profile Barrel saddles made from solid Bell Bronze with string saver grooves.
· Durable and precise stainless steel height adjustment screws, carbon hardened metal springs and intonation screws.
· Quick Release for easy string removal/installation.
· The strings mount at the front rear or thru body. Intonation and string height are individually adjustable.
· Included Mounting bridge screws (matching the bridge finish) and a set of allen wrenches.
**Note: Fender® is a registered trademark of FMIC. AlBridge Parts is not affiliated with FMIC.
**Note: Music Man® is a registered trademark of Ernie Ball. AlBridge Parts is not affiliated with Ernie Ball.
The AlBridge Parts MQC518 Quick Release Bridge for Fender®** Jazz/P-Bass features outstanding workmanship and materials. If you would like to improve intonation across the whole string set, eliminate misalignment and rattling of the old bridge, and sustain fuller tones on your strings – install this bridge with absolutely no modifications whatsoever to retrofit your American Standard or Vintage Jazz and P-Bass.
By installing this AlBridge on your bass, you will convert it to a real Vintage-like tone. No hi-fi hiss, no thin-sounding high strings, with natural dynamic compression, reverse decay (blooms).
Because Albridge manufactures everything in-house, due to limited parts availability, most bridges will be pre-orders and not available to ship right away. You can contact us for an estimated delivery time. All customers who have pre-ordered bridges will go on our waitlist. ETA for most Albridges 4-6 weeks….