Form Factor Audio 4B10L-4 Light bass speaker cabinet Power Factor made in USA
The 4 Ohm light version of our 4 x 10″ cabinet from the Bass Instinct Series™ the 4B10L-4 produces a tone and sound characteristics one expects from a 4 x 10″ but with much less weight. And with a power handling of 1200W RMS, this rig is designed for big sound.
This model is fitted with 4 neodymium 10″ transducers and a 1.4″ Compression driver and 60×90 horn. Using our state of the art process, and calibrated Italian Light Ply, the wood is cut on a CNC router, with dado joints produced by computerized Dado saws.
The result of all this technology in the manufacturing yields a very organic, natural and transparent sound. By constructing a rigid enclosure we let the transducers work in their optimal range, producing unsurpassed tone and clarity. And with such a hight standard of construction and a dual polyurethane finish, the 4B10L-4 is built to deliver decades of performance.
• Model: 4B10L-8
• Configuration: 4×10″ Neo Woofers | 1×1.4″ Compression Driver
• Freq. Response: 45-18,000Hz
• Sensitivity: 101dB
• Nominal Power: 1200W RMS
• Nominal Impedance: 4Ω or 8Ω
• Connectors: 2 x NL4 Speakon™
• Finish Options: Gig Armor™ (Textured Black Finish)
• Finish Color: Black
• Hardware: 18 AWG Steel Grill (Powder Coated Black)
• Handles: 2 (1 Per Side)
• Materials: Calibrated Italian Light Plywood
• Dimensions: WxHxD 591 x 776 x 400 (mm) 23.3 x 30.5 x15.7 (inch)
• Weight: 65Lb | 30Kg
Sorry, due to expensive shipping, STORE PICKUP ONLY***
Available in 4 Ohm/8 Ohm