AlBridge Parts M20 “Music Man Style” 4-String Quick Release Bridge – It’s a perfect direct replacement for Sterling, OLP and overseas made basses by Music Man Basses as well as for Jazz Bass or Precision Electric Bass Guitars.
Original Music Man bass might need a little hole alteration
Available Finishes/Colors: Satin Black (Shiny Polished ON BACK ORDER)
· High Density/Lightweight assembly
with Low profile Barrel saddles made from solid Bell Bronze with string saver grooves.
· Durable and precise stainless steel height adjustment screws, carbon hardened metal springs and intonation screws.
· The strings mount at the front rear or thru body. Intonation and string height are individually adjustable.
· Included Mounting bridge screws (matching the bridge finish) and a set of allen wrenches.
The Albridge parts Music Man®** Style Quick Release Bridges featuring outstanding workmanship and materials. If you would like to improve intonation across the whole string set, Eliminate misalignment and rattling of the old bridge, Sustain fuller tones on your strings – Install this bridge with absolutely no modifications whatsoever to retrofit your Vintage JB, P bass or any custom basses.
· By installing this AlBridge on your bass, you will convert it to a real Vintage-like tone. No hi-fi hiss, no thin-sounding high strings, with natural dynamic compression, reverse decay (blooms).
Note: Music Man® is a registered trademark of Ernie Ball. Albridge parts is not affiliated with Ernie Ball/ Music Man.